PLAN INTERNATIONAL ETHIOPIA
CALL FOR CONSULTANCY
Bid No. PIE/PRM/34/2018
Plan International Ethiopia is an international, humanitarian, child focused development organization without any religious, political or governmental affiliations it strives to achieve lasting improvements in the quality of life of deprived children through a process that unites people across cultures and adds meaning and value to their lives. To realize this, Plan has been using its guiding theoretical approach called Child – centred Community Development (CCCD). Plan International Ethiopia has been operating in Ethiopia since 1995.
Plan International Ethiopia is seeking for competent and reliable consultants to conduct Baseline Survey on Integrated WASH, Health and Nutrition Project for host communities and South Sudanese Refugees in Itang Special District and Gambella Town, Ethiopia
1. Copy of Renewed & Relevant business license
2. Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
3. Copy of TIN Certificate
4. Bid Security Bond of 2 % ETB CPO or Bank Guarantee
Technical Evaluation (Non-Mandatory) 70%
Financial Evaluation 30%
- Tenders submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Plan International Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
- Bid instruction documents can be obtained from Plan International Ethiopia, Country Office in hardcopy form according to the details provided below:
Date for tender document collection
From June 10, 2018 to June 26,2018
Time for collecting tender documents
8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m. Monday to Friday
Tender deadline and public opening
June 26, 2018 2:30 p.m. (afternoon)
Plan International Ethiopia | Country Office
Logistics and Admin Department
2nd Floor of Yemez Building,Behind Ziquala Complex, on ECA Road
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia