Farm Africa wants to engage an External Auditor that conducts annual and project audit on its financial records
Request for Proposal
Annual and Project Audit
Farm Africa is an international NGO engaged in rural agricultural development work in Ethiopia having signed agreements with Ethiopian Charities and Society’s Agency and Project agreements with regional states which currently implementing around 14 donor-funded active and two closed out projects in Bale, Metu, Halaba, Jinka, Afar, Kemissei, Benshangul Gumuz, Somalia, Zeway and Gambella.
FARM AFRICA wants to engage an External Auditor that conducts annual and project audit on its financial records starting from 2018 till 2020 consecutively. Hence this is to invite group A auditors that are interested for such service.
1. Explanation of the approach to performing an external audit, including the audit methodology, nature, timing and extent of audit procedures to be performed
2. Demonstration of experience and expertise of external auditing with non-governmental organizations;
3. Providing an activity plan (project plan) of actions to achieve the objectives of the external audit function, specifying budgeted hours, timelines and sequence for its audit procedure and level of staff to be assigned
4. Incorporating CV's of the proposed professional staff of the core management team proposed for the engagement and the authorized representative submitting the proposal. Key information should include the position of the individual in the company, the role that the individual will have in the engagement, number of years' experience, all tertiary and professional qualifications, professional memberships, experience, and degree of responsibility held in various assignments during the last three (3) years.
5. Proof of experience in performing external audit services: list current and past clients where the bidder carried out external audit along with the name of the organization, contact person,…(See the detail in the ToR)
6. Being licensed or legally registered for the provision of External Audit services and having TAX registration certificates.
B) Deadline and Submission of Documents:
1) Interested Audit firms should collect the ToR document from our office or may also request via [email protected] and can submit their technical & financial proposals in sealed bids to our reception desk or send directly to our bidding email - [email protected] until Feb 05, 2019.
2) Proposals submitted by unqualified bidders; and those arriving later than the final submission date and time shall be rejected without further notice;
3) Farm Africa for this task reserve the right to accept or reject any or all the proposals;
4) Any Request for clarifications/enquiries can be forwarded to [email protected] or using the following address:
Farm Africa Ethiopia Office
Hussein Agraw Bldg. 6th floor, Kanzanchis, adjacent to Enat Bank
Tel. 011 557 3317, Fax- 011 557 3332,