Shallow Well Drilling
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender Title: Shallow Well Drilling
Tender Reference No.: T-SCI-ET-2018-018
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children.
SAVE THE CHILDREN hereby invites competent contractors to submit a sealed tender for the following construction work in the Oromia Regional State of West Shoa of Ejere, EjersaLafo, Toke Kutaye and LibanJawiworedas .:
- Shallow well drilling at Dobi,Chiri, Lankisa, Wajitu, Rare suku, Dalota and MugnoKeshembelkebele (Lot I) of Oromia Regional State
Bidders with WWC/WWD with Grade 5 and above may obtain the Tender Documents, including the Tender Guidelines, General Conditions, Contract Template, Specification and Bill of quantities for each of the aforementioned activities against payment of a non-refundable Birr 100.00 (one hundred Birr only) for the lot from Save the Children Country Office at Addis Ababa from June 12,2018 to July 02,2018 between 8:30 -11:40 AM and 1:30 – 4:00 PM hoursfrom the following address:
Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office, Near Bisrate Gabriel Church
P.O Box 387, Tel 011 3 72 84 55-61 Ext 388; Addis Ababa
Tenders duly filled must be accompanied by:
- Renewed business license for the year 2010 E.C.,
- VAT registration certificate
- Company profile showing past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials;
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” for 2% of bid amount in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee valid at least for three months from the date of bid opening. (Cash and insurance are not acceptable).
- Note: please attach CPO in the original financial document.
Bids must be put in wax- sealed envelope, clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal Stamp and name of the project site(Lot number) and their address” and submit their technical and financial document in one (1) original and One (1) copy for both, (different envelopes) for the lot all separately wax-sealed to Save the Children to the address stated above in Addis Ababa Country Office on July 03, 2018 before 2:00P.M
Bids will be openedon July 03, 2018 at 2:30P.M at Save the Children Country Office, Addis Ababa in the presence of bidders or bidder’s representatives who wish to attend.
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject the entire or partial part of this bid.