Save the Children wants to establish approved vender relationship with technically eligible suppliers for at least a yearas per the belowmentioned LOTs/categories of Goods and Services.
INVITATION TO TENDER
Reference # - T-SCI-ET-/001/2019
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children.
SAVE THE CHILDREN hereby invites competent and potential suppliers for Prequalification/registration of suppliers for different categoriesand NFI- Prequalification of suppliers with the attached list of NFI items perches.Save the Childrencurrently manages larger order quantities of different typesgoods and servicesfor different program. Hence,SCI wants to establish approved vender relationship with technically eligible suppliers for at least a yearas per the belowmentioned LOTs/categories of Goods and Services.
- LOT 1 - PRE-QUALIFICATION/REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS WITH
- LOT 2 - NFI PRE-QUALIFICATION SUPPLIER FOR NFI ITEM PURCHASES
- Renewed business license for the year 2011 E.C. , VAT/TIN Registration Certificate, Official Authorization letter from original manufacturer (if applicable)
- Full company profile describing the type of business (manufacturer, dealer, agent, wholesaler, retailer), date of establishment, organization structure, workforce, list of branches, warehouses, offices and locations, infrastructure…etc
- Evidence of financial eligibility in the form of recent Audit reports/financial reports.
- Evidence of past performance, experience, and capacity in terms of list of clients served, active and or past contractual agreements, letter of recommendations…etc
Bidders with Valid license and Registration may obtain the required Tender Documents, including detail list of NFI items and Specification and supplies registration lists (Prequalification supplies) for the aforementioned activity from Save the Children -Country Office at Addis Ababa fromJanuary31, 2109to February 15, 2109 working hoursfrom the following address:
Ethiopia Country Office
P.O Box 387
Near Bisrate Gabriel Church
Tel 011 3 72 84 55-61 Ext 388
Tenders submitted must be accompanied with:
- Renewed business license for the year 2011 E.C. VAT | TIN registration certificate;
- Authorization to Import, Manufacture and/or Distribute products
- Company profile
- Documentary evidence in the form of detail specifications, sketch, and/or drawings, verifying conformity of items to requirements
- Evidence of past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials
- Warranty services
- Statement of Declaration in compliance to Save the Children Policies
Bids must be put in sealed envelope, clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal Stamp and name” and submit their technical document in one (1) original and One (1) copy, (different envelopes) all separately -sealed to Save the Children address stated above in Addis Ababa,February 19, 2019 before 2:00 P.M.
Save the Children Committee will open tender responses on the same day at 2:30 P.M. in the presence of bidders who choose to attend or at its own discretion.
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.