Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase ofPen and A4 Paper.
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Local Competitive Bid
Long Term Bid No. 78/2018/19
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the purchase ofPen and A4 Paper.
- The bid document shall be obtained commencing from January 30, 2019fromProcurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr100.00 (One Hundred Birr)through CBE Finance Process account number 1000134998028during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificates a must.
- Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
- Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/by the amount shown in the above tablein the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
- Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bondshall be provided separately one day before March 1,2019 in the above mentioned address1st floor room No. 101.Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
- Bidders shall be submitted their bid proposal in tender box prepared for this purpose on or beforeMarch 1, 2019; 12:00 A.M. in the above mentioned address.
- Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, onMarch1, 2019; at 02:30P.M.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 0113 69 19 01/011 3 72 28 58, Fax011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94, TenderInquiry @cbe.com.et
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.