Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for different Software acquisitions and licenses upgrades listed below
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
Procurement Reference Number AB-IT/12/2018-2019
- Awash Bank invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for different Software acquisitions and licenses upgrades listed below.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures contained in the Directives of the Bank and other Relevant Laws of the country, and is open to all eligible bidders.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English shall be obtained from Procurement Division of Awash Bank located at Awash Towers 10th floor room No 10-02 upon producing receipt of non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /One Hundred/ for each LOT by depositing in Account Number 01540000544500, at AWASH BANK, FINFINE BRANCH, located at the Bank's Head Quarter Building (Awash Tower), Ground floor during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00AM-12:00PM; 1:00PM-4:30PM and Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM) starting from January 29, 2019 upon Presentation of copy of renewed Trade license, Certificate of registration, Tax Clearance certification, VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Registration Certificate for local bidders.
- The eligible bidders may submit their bids in their own names only. The bids must be accompanied by a Bid Bond of ETB 20,000.00 (Twenty thousand only) for each LOT. The Bid bond must be in the form of a Bank Guarantee or CPO in favor of Awash Bank S.C. From any Bank acceptable to Awash Bank. The Bid Bond can be issued by any scheduled Bank and should valid for 120 days, from the last date of submission of the Bid.
- The details of the Bid are as follows:
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement Division Tel. 0115-57-11-07/00-84.
- Failure to comply any of the conditions from item 2 to 5 above shall entail automatic rejection.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully.