INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROVISION OFEFFECTIVE BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILL TRAINING
Invitation to Bid
Procurement Reference Number BoA/PSMD/4-O/2018/19
1. Bank of Abyssinia S.C. invites interested bidders for the provision ofeffective business communication skill training to be delivered to its employees.
2. The bid will be conducted in line with the open tender procedure stipulated in the Directive of the Bank and all other relevant laws of the land.
3. Interested bidders can collect the bid document startingfrom January 23, 2019from Procurement Department of the Bank, located next to Ethiopian Investment Agency after depositing a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Two Hundred Birr), at their nearby branch of our Bank, during office hours (8:00am - 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm –5:00 pm), and by presenting a copy of Renewed Trade License for the year and VAT Registration Certificate.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information at the office of Procurement and Supply Management Division, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, (Tel. +251 11 558 4271,+251 11 558 4462).
5. All bids must accompanied by a bid security of Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr) in the form of Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O). Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
6. The Technical & Financial proposal should be submitted in a separate envelope having one original and one copy.
7. Bid security should be placed in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with the technical envelope.
8. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose on or before 10:00am, February 5, 2019.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who would like to attend the event, on 9:30am, February 6, 2019 Bank of Abyssinia Head Office located at Legar (next to Ethio Telecom Head Quarter), Board Meeting Room, 2nd floor.
10. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (5) to (8) above shall result in automatic rejection.
11. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Bank of Abyssinia
Tel. +251 11 558 4271, +251 11 558 4462