Catholic Relief Services / Ethiopia (CRS/Ethiopia) is a country program of Catholic Relief Services which is an international humanitarian agency working to alleviate human sufferings and foster human development in Ethiopia
PROCUREMENT OF FOOD COMMODITIES
TENDER №: CRS-ADM-2019-03
Catholic Relief Services – United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (CRS-USCCB) is a nonprofit non-governmental international relief and development organization working with international and local partners and serving people on the base of need, not creed, race or nationality in more than 100 countries in five continents.
Catholic Relief Services / Ethiopia (CRS/Ethiopia) is a country program of Catholic Relief Services which is an international humanitarian agency working to alleviate human sufferings and foster human development in Ethiopia.
In relation with this, CRS/Ethiopia program would like to invite interested bidders for the supply of the following Food Commodities;
1. Wheat for bread,Cleaned (የዳቦስንዴየተበጠረ) 630 Quintals( 63 MT )
2. Bulgur Wheat, Cleaned(የስንዴቅንጬየተበጠረ) 630 Quintals( 63 MT )
3. TeffMixed,Cleaned (ሰርገኛጤፍየተበጠረ) 735 Quintals (73.5MT )
4. Split lentils, Cleaned (ምስርክክየተበጠረ)) 420 Quintals (42 MT )
5. Sorghum Red, Cleaned (ቀይማሽላየተበጠረ)630 Quintals ( 63 MT )
6. Rice Imported, Cleaned(የውጭሀገርሩዝ)630 Quintals ( 63 MT )
7. FamixWFP Specification 420 Quintals ( 42 MT )
8. Soya Bean Oil1Liter packየአኩሪአተርዘይት) 21,000 Liter
Bidders who are interested to participate in the tender should have and fulfill the following basic requirements;
1. A renewed trade license for the sector
2. Tax Identification Number and Value Added Tax Certificates.
3. Bid Security in the amount of Birr. 150,000.00 (One Hundred Fifty Thousand) in the form of only C.P.O from recognized Bank.
The complete bid documents are available at CRS/Ethiopia office located at Swaziland St. Gulele Sub-city, EnkulalFabrica, P.O.Box 6592, Addis Ababa during office hours Monday to Friday from January 21, 2019 toFebruary 4, 2019.
Duly completed bids must be in a sealed envelope addressed to CRS/Ethiopia clearly marked by “Bidders Name, Address, Legal Stamps, Signatures and Tender No.” and itmust strictly be in accordance with the instruction and specifications indicated in the bid document.
The sealed bid document shall be submitted to the CRS Ethiopia address mentioned aboveinto the bid box provided for the purpose on or before February 4, 2019.4:00 PM.
Bids arrives after this date and time will not be considered.
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
For further information, bidders’ can contact us: Phone: +251-11 278 88 00