Invitation for Audit Service
WGGA was established in May 2012 as one of the premier eye care clinics in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. For the last six years, WGGA has been providing patients with comprehensive vision care and effective treatment to improve their eyesight. WGGA’s vision is to be recognized as a state-of-the-art eye care center in Ethiopia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Its mission is to provide a highly skilled, technologically advanced and comprehensive array of ophthalmic services in a compassionate manner. We are committed to improving access to ophthalmologists while delivering the highest quality eye care services that will result in the best quality outcomes, in a friendly and personal environment.
WGGA is now seeking a national audit firm to provide external audit service for fiscal year ending July 2018. (i.e. 2010 E.C) in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards (GAAS).
Your proposal should include, but not limited to:
- The planning, management and execution of the annual external audit for WGGA
- Reporting on external audit progress to Management and attending Board meetings as appropriate
- Provision of advice to WGGA Management on technical accounting and financial matters including corporation tax matters
- An explanation of the external audit approach that would be used including your firm’s policy in relation to maintenance of continuity of staff involved in the audit. Details of relevant experience within the sector and the business activities and issues addressed
- A schedule of hourly rates for each level of fee earning staff
- Details of references that might be used by WGGA
- Details of any relevant services that may be appropriate to the needs of WGGA
- The fee for the period specifying what is included in the charges. Costs should be provided on a per hour basis for any additional advice for services that may be required from time to time (e.g. VAT advice)
We request that all tenders to WGGA for review by no later than June 30, 2018
The tenders will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Experience of providing comprehensive external audit services to healthcare industry
- Understanding the challenges and constraints within the sector
- The quality and experience of the proposed external audit team
- The suitability of the audit approach
- The ability to provide the full range of services required including audit, taxation and specialist technical accounting advice
- The firm’s approach to customer service and quality assurance
- Value for money, particularly the added value that the audit process will bring to the organization
For further information or clarification, please contact by e-mail or by phone.
Phone number: 0902-63-42-77 or 0944- 15-96-69
WGGA MEDICAL SERVICES PLC