Amref Health Africa is going to undertake the construction of water supply reticulation work ,water point and elevated water storage tanker in Debus Kebele of Bambasi Woreda
INVITATION TO BID
20th January, 2018
Amref Health Africa, the largest African led international organization on the continent, provides training and health services to over 30 countries in Africa. Founded in 1957 as the Flying Doctors of East Africa to bring critical health services to remote communities, Amref Health Africa now delivers preventative, community-based health care. With a focus on women and children, Amref Health Africa manages a full range of medical and public health programs tackling the most critical health challenges facing the continent: maternal and child care, HIV & TB, malaria, clean water and sanitation and surgical and clinical outreach.
Amref Health Africa partners with the Government of Ethiopia and local stakeholders to implement a diversified health project portfolios throughout the country focusing on three key programmatic areas: Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal and Child Health (RMNCH); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and Communicable and Non-communicable Diseases. Gender and human resources for health are crosscutting, reflected throughout the organization’s health portfolio. Our organization also engages in clinical outreach interventions and emergency programs including nutrition and resilience building of affected communities. In 2017, our programs supported 174 districts, 390 health facilities and 27 health science institutions, reaching 1.6 million beneficiaries, 29,654 health professionals and 17,792 health extension workers and health development agents.
Amref Health Africa has projects in Addis Ababa, Afar, Amhara, Benishangul-Gumuz, Gambella, Oromia, SNNP, Ethiopia Somali regions and nationwide health systems strengthening interventions focusing the capacity building of the National Health Extension Program.
1. Amref Health Africa is going to undertake the construction of water supply reticulation work ,water point and elevated water storage tanker in Debus Kebele of Bambasi Woreda ,
2. Contractors Licensed in GC/WWC Grade 7 and above are eligible to participate. The License should Valid for the Year.
3. The bid document can be purchased by interested bidders during office hour (Monday to Thursday 8:00Am to 5:00PM and Friday 8:30AM to 1:00 PM) upon submission of a written application accompanied with required legal licences at the place of registration to the Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Country Office A.A up on payment of a non- refundable fee ETB 150 (One Hundred fifty birr) with a complete set of contract document which is going to be signed with the winner contractor after the evaluation of the bid. The payment should be deposited to Amref Health Africa Bank Account: Wegagen bank / Shala branch /Account number: 0075992910104/Account name: Amref Health Africa.
4. Bidders may obtain further information from Amref Health Africa, in Ethiopia, Country Office, and Addis Ababa. P.O.Box 20855 code 1000 Tele. 0116627851,
5. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 1% of total submitted cost, valid for 90 days in an acceptable Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from known bank/company must be submitted on or before 10:00am on January 27th , 2018,G.C in Amref Health Africa, Ethiopia, Country office A.A. Bidder or their representative can be present during bid opening on January 27th , 2018 at 10:30 am in Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Country Office A.A
6. Bids documents will be filled including technical document, all necessary information & returned to Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Country office.
7. The bidder shall seal the original and copy of the bid in separate envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” as appropriate, and forward both to the Employer. A separate sealed envelope marked “BID BOND” carrying the supplier’s Bid security should be included in the envelope carrying the original financial document.
8. Bidders should attach their technical & financial proposal in separate document.
9. A Contractor who is undertaking construction project for Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia and having a performance/progress of less than 80% is not eligible for this bid and Bidders cannot win more than one lot
10. The aforementioned Office reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
ADDRESS: Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia, Country Office, ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA. P.O.Box 20855 code 1000
Bole Sub city woreda 03 House no: 2310 behind Bole Medihinalem Church beside "Abysinia Building"