Medecins Sans Frontieres... Invitation to Bid for Meter-Taxi Services
Invitation to Bid for Meter-Taxi Services
Bid No. MSFH/LOG/001/2018
Medecins Sans Frontieres - Holland (also known as Doctors without Borders or MSF Holland) is a private, not for profit International Humanitarian Medical Organization intervening in emergencies and crisis to relieve human sufferings from unmet medical needs and create space for humanity.
MSF-Holland would like to enter into contractual agreement for definite period with competent and eligible company who can provide quality meter-taxi service.
1. All interested bidders who have renewed Business License, TIN and VAT Certificates for the service are invited to participate in this bid.
2. Collection of Bid Documents: Interested meter-taxi service providers may collect the bid documents starting from January 16,2019 until January 25,2019 anytime of the day from the main gate of MSF-Holland office located in Yeka Sub city, Wereda 07 around Signal area (in front of Levi Building).
3. Closing of Bid: Last Submission date and time for bid documents is January 25, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
4. Wax sealed envelopes containing the offer to provide the services shall be delivered in the following manner not later than January25, 2019 (5:00 p.m.)
a. A first wax-sealed envelope marked “Original Documents” carrying Bidder’s original technical and financial documents.
b. A second wax sealed envelope marked “Copy of Documents” carrying copies of Bidder’s technical and financial documents.
Failure to do so, will lead to immediate rejection.
5. Not enclosing valid and relevant business license for providing the service will also lead to immediate rejection.
6. Bidders must have minimum two years’ experience in doing similar nature of work. In support of this, they should submit three letters of recommendations for services rendered in the last two years.
7. Bid result will be posted on bulletin board found at MSF Holland gate in ten working days after the opening of the bid.