Dan Church Aid is launching a bid and invites interested firms to participate in the procurement procedure to sign a one-year framework agreement with competent and reputable firm working in the sector of IT service Provision
INVITATION TO BID FOR IT SERVICE PROVISION
Tender Reference no.: NOT/2019/003
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is legally registered International NGO (Ministry of Justice Charities and Societies Agency certificate # 1083; engaged in development and humanitarian assistance to poor rural people in Ethiopia in Partnership with Ethiopian NGOs and Civil Society Organizations.
Dan Church Aid is launching a bid and invites interested firms to participate in the procurement procedure to sign a one-year framework agreement with competent and reputable firm working in the sector of IT service Provision. Interested bidders can collect the RFQ free of charge from DCA country office as per the address stated below.
Special Conditions/Requirements: -
• Bid document collection & submission will be during working hours starting from January 17th up to January 30th, 2019 from DCA country office Addis Ababaand all offers should fulfil the requirements specified in the bid document.
• Company Profile of interested IT service Provider are required
• Firms should include: -
Copies of Valid TIN,
Copy of VAT registered certificate
Copy of renewed trade license for Ethiopian FY 2011 EC
• The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB) on monthly basis.
• Failure to meet one of the eligibility criteria like registration licence, VAT will be a ground for rejection.
• Interested Service providers may have any questions regarding this tender can contact DCA Addis office as per the address stated below before three days of the bid Closing date.
• Late submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection.,
• Bidders are expected to submit a bid bond of ETB10,000.00 in the form of Certified Check (CPO). Failure to Submit BID BOND will resulted in automatic rejection.
• Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organization or similar sectors in similar business is recommended.
• The bid document should be sealed in an envelope, BID “IT SERVICE PROVIDER” on the outside of the envelope and Submitted to DAN CHURCH AID, Addis Office
• Complaints regarding the bid can be submitted to DCA via email:[email protected] or 0115-5140-47
• Received bid documents will be opened on the 31stof January 2019at 2:00 PM at DCA OFFICE, Addis Ababa as per the address stated bellow in the presence of the bidders or their authorized representative can be present at the bidopening.
• Evaluation will be finalized within one week after the bid documents are opened.
• The validity period of the bids should be at least One Month (30days) days following the deadline of tender submission.
• Interested bidders shall visit DCA Addis Office starting from bid announcement date to closing date to have an overview of DCA IT infrastructure.
• Successful bidders will be communicated by the office and will be issued a letter of award.
• Unsuccessful service providers will also be communicated by the office and will be sent a letter to unsuccessful/regret to respective bidder/ s
• Nominated service provider or service provider would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature proper contractual agreement.
• The nominated service provider should be willing to work with Dan church Aid that payment will be made as per contract details.
• The deadline for submission of the technical as well as financial Proposal shall be on or before 30thJanuary 2019 before close of Business. (5:30 PM).
• DCA Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel part of or the entire bid.
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta Houseor .