Oromia International Bank S.C…Invitation to Bids for Re-designing of the Electrical Installation of the Bank’s Headquarters Building
Invitation to Bids
ITB No. OT/16/2018-19
1. Oromia International Bank S.C. has allocated a budget towards the cost of procurement of system, and it is intended that, part of the proceeds of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for which this invitation for bids is issued.
2. Oromia International Bank S.C. now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for:
Re-designing of the Electrical Installation of the Bank’s Headquarters Building
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the office of:
Procurement &Facility Management Department
Oromia International Bank S.C
The Bank’s Head Office Building, 9th floor, Room No.903
On the Bole road, adjacent to Getu Commercial Center
Tell No. 0115183880 ext. 9030/9031/9032
Fax No. 0115572091
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. A complete set of tender documents may be purchased by interested bidders by submitting a written application to the above address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200. The payment shall be effected at the Bank’s Africa Godana Branch, which is on the Head office Building.
5. Bids must be delivered to the above office before February 5, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. and must be accompanied by a bid security amount indicated in the tender document.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s representatives who choose to attend on the same date at 2:30 p.m. and at the same address.
7. Oromia International Bank S.C reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Oromia International Bank S.C.