Family Health International (FHI 360/…. would like to invite authorized audit firms to submit their quotes to perform the annual audit
Request for Quotes for Audit Services
Family Health International (FHI 360)-Ethiopia is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. States and territories.
Family Health International (FHI 360) – Ethiopia; which is registered with the Charities and Societies Agency under license number 0092, would like to invite authorized audit firms to submit their quotes to perform the annual audit of our books of accounts for the fiscal year 2018 (i.e. January 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018).
An audit report of the 2018 fiscal year which is prepared as per directives issued by the charities and societies Agency.
Your submission must include:-
1. Cover letter signed by authorized official of the firm
2. Narrative (limited to 5 pages) that includes:
• Brief background
• Approach and Methodology of the audit
• Profile of staff
• Activities and time frame
3. Audit Fee (to be submitted in separate sealed envelope)
4. Profile of Firm – including experience which are relevant to the proposed audit (mission, major activities, and credentials for carrying out similar works)- minimum 5 years’ experience with International NGOs and evidence of performance of similar tasks required.
5. Qualifications and experience of staff to be assigned for this audit – including resume, education, accomplishments and any other pertinent information each of the personnel to be assigned for direct work on the audit.
• Renewed Professional License
• Registered Certified Chartered Accountants
• Tax Identification and Value Added Tax (VAT) Certificates
• Evidence of settlement of all taxes for the fiscal year 2017/2018
• Staff Biographies and Resume of staff who will be assigned to do the audit
• Business/performance references (limited to maximum of two)
• The cost should be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB) and any taxes or other indirect costs should clearly be listed as separate line items in the quote.
• The technical response and the cost response should be separately packaged.
• The packages should be hand delivered to the reception desk of Family Health International Office, which is located on Gabon Road, Meskel Flower Area around ADOT TINA HOTEL, Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02, Telephone 0114-668168
• Responses should be received within 10 Working days from the date of the posting of the request for quotes. Any quotes received after the 10 working days will not be considered.
A fixed price purchase order may be awarded in Ethiopia Birr to the responsive firm whose quote will be evaluated as most advantageous to FHI 360 (lowest price and technically acceptable offer). In the event that service/deliverable requirements need to be shifted during the time period between the signature of a purchase order with the selected firm and actual event, FHI 360 will modify the purchase order.
Non-competitive purchase orders may be awarded to the firm for additional two fiscal years by mutual agreement.