Invitation to Bid for Consultancy Service of Baseline Surveyof Improving Women’s and Infants’ Health Status ChildFund Ethiopia is an international child focused NGO working to improve the wellbeing of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and famili
Invitation to Bid for Consultancy Service of Baseline Survey of Improving Women’s and Infants’ Health Status
ChildFund Ethiopia is an international child focused NGO working to improve the wellbeing of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and families. We achieve positive change in communities in partnership with local organizations through our three core programs that improve education, health and livelihoods and achieve the outcomes of healthy and secure infants, educated and confident children and skilled and involved youth.
ChildFund Ethiopia would like to invite eligible and competent consulting firm for the Baseline survey of “Improving Women’s and Infants’ Health Status in DillaZuria and Wenago woredas of Gedeo Zone, SNNPR.
A complete set of the bidding document (TOR) could be collected by eligible bidders from ChildFund Ethiopia office on the address shown below and submit the full technical and financial proposal separately within the period of January 13 - 22, 2019
Bole Sub city - KebIe 03 H. No 2310
P. O. Box 5545- Tel: 011 661 29 28
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
1. All team members should have Master’s degrees in Public Health, Health, development Studies, Sociology, statistics or a related field (CVs required)
2. Each member should have extensive experience in baseline survey or research (7 to 10 years for team leader, 3-5 years for other members) and must have completed at least two high quality baseline studies or research projects in that period, at least one of them being direct related to current projects. Provision of sample work is required.
3. Extensive national and international experience in assessing Maternal Neonatal and Child Health and Nutrition Experience in the use of participatory appraisal and child-friendly techniques in data collection, responsive to gender.
4. Strong familiarity with the international literature and issues related to the current projects
and humanitarian contexts. Familiarity with the socio-cultural context of the project areas.
5. Excellent writing and communication skills in English. Strong experience in conducting in-
depth interviews, focus group discussions, participant-observation, and case studies, and
qualitative data management and analysis.
6. The company should provide TIN, VAT/TOT, and business registrations certificates that have all been renewed and valid license for the current fiscal year and other authorized documents in the technical proposal.
Each interested firm should submit its sealed Technical and Financial proposals in two separate envelopes duly marking the envelopes as “Technical” and “Financial” proposals. The document must be delivered to the address above in the bid box prepared for this purpose not later than 4:30 PM before close of business on January 22, 2019. Bid will be opened by procurement committee.
Qualified consultants will be considered based on their responsiveness to the requirements listed above, technical, and financial evaluation results. Finally, the winner will be notified through the firm address.
ChildFund Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bids at any time without assigning any reason or reasons whatsoever.