ActionAid Ethiopia (AAE REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR PRODUCTION OF VIDEO DOCUMENTARY
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR PRODUCTION OF VIDEO DOCUMENTARY
Action Aid Ethiopia (AAE) is a Gender equality and poverty eradication organization. In Ethiopia, ActionAid works to challenge gender inequalities and the root causes of poverty through empowering critical mass of communities especially Women and Girls living in poverty.
Action Aid Ethiopia believes that Gender equality and poverty eradication are achieved through purposeful individual and collective action to bring socio-economic changes from household level to local, national and international levels. Empowerment of people living in poverty and women leadership with the support of their allies is crucial to drive change that will ensure equality and poverty eradication.
As part of documenting its works, AAE wants to hire a well experienced company to produce a documentary video covering three geographical locations found in Tigray (Ofla), Oromia (Komboltcha), and SNNPR (Azernet) regional states.
Therefore, we would like to invite interested companies to collect the Terms Of Reference for the task till January 22, 2018 from our main office located in the compound of CCRDA during office hours (8:00a.m.-4:00 p. m)
• Extensive experience in producing public information video films or TV programs relating to social and economic development matters.
• Excellent technical capacities to ensure smooth and high-quality production (video production staff, owner of its own video production studio or a documentary proof of an access to a rented video studio, and a sample documentary done by the consultant on social matters).
• Those who qualify the criteria can collect the ToR developed for the purpose from ActionAid Ethiopia Addis Ababa Office Debre Ziet road, inside CCRDA compound (Kality, in front of Kality drivers training center) upon request starting from 1st day of the announcement.
• The bidders should attach their VAT registration and TIN Number registration certificate and renewed license.
• The last dates for the submission of tender document is on the 22 January, at or before 3:30 PM (bid closing time).
• The bidder must provide complete set of technical document and financial documents separately.
• Interested and eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at: ActionAid Ethiopia., Tel, 0114654671
• The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.