Abt Associates Inc TENDER FOR OFFICE PARTION WORK
Abt Associates Inc. Vector link Project Ethiopia
BID ANNOUNCEMENT 012/2018
It has been recalled that this bid advertised on January 02, 2019 on The reporter the Amharic version newsletter. Hence this advert is extended to January 14, 2019
TENDER FOR OFFICE PARTION WORK
The USAID/ President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI)–funded Vector Link Ethiopia Project supports the FMOH in planning and implementation of IRS with the overall goal of reducing the burden of malaria in Ethiopia. The project implements IRS programs through cost effective commodity procurement and logistics system and access to technical expertise in other countries affected by malaria.
Abt Associates Inc, Vector Link Project Ethiopia office is supporting regional Health Bureaus in malaria prevention through Vector Link control activities in 44 districts of Oromiya, Benishangul and Gambella.
Hence, Abt Associates Inc., Vector Link Ethiopia office would like to invite eligible suppliers, licensed and certified by the Ethiopian Government,
Abt Associates/PMI VectorLink Project invites interested and qualified local firms to submit bids to provide office partition work as per specifications, instruction and directions stated on the bid document.
Abt Associates intends to enter into an agreement with the successful bidder as a result of this solicitation.
THIS INVITATION IS RESTRICTED TO COMPANIES WHO ARE WORKING IN ENGINEERING/ PARTITIONING WORK AND WHO HAS EXPERIENCE IN THE FIELD.
3. INSTRUCTIONS TO BIDDERS and General Modality
1. Price shall be including 15% VAT
2. Attach renewed trade license, TIN and VAT registration certificate.
3. Attach company profile, recommendation and any other supporting document including contacts of the previous company works for visit.
4. Submit your price offer with sealed envelope.
5. Price validity date shall be minimum one month
6. Contractor which are not follow the above bid criteria and specification will be automatically disqualified from the bid.
7. Company shall have a capacity to deliver the partitioning work in 15 calendar days.
8. Abt Associate have the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
9. Bids must be prepared in keeping with instructions provided.
10. All interested and licensed companies are invited to collect the bid document from Abt office and submit bids until –Time Jan 14 2019 10:00 AM / 8:00 Local
11. Place of submission: Abt Associates inc, Vector Link Project Office located @ Gerji Road, Sami Building, 1st floor, Room No 105 during working hours Monday – Thursday 2:00 to 11:30 Friday 2:00 to 8:00 local time. Tel No. +251 116 294 898