Federal democratic republic of Ethiopia Defense Construction Design Enterprise (DCDE) invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning ofelectro mechanical works of textile institute p
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Procurement of electro mechanical works of textile development institute pilot project.
Federal democratic republic of Ethiopia Defense Construction Design Enterprise (DCDE) invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning ofelectro mechanical works of textile institute pilot project At Kality, Addis Ababa
1. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline. Interested Bidders should fulfill the following requirements:
This Invitation is for all National Contractors of Electro – mechanical Grade 2 and having.
• Trade License on construction services License valid for the year -2011 E.C
• Ministry of finance and economic Development’s registration certificate for the year -2011 E.C
• VAT registration certificate.
• Clearance from Inland Revenue Administration.
2. Required Service: design, supply, installation, testing and commissioning ofelectro mechanical works.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from DCDE Tel +251 118 960 628 / +251 118 960 633from 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM -5:30 PM from Monday to Friday
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ethiopian Birr (300) Starting from Wednesday 09/1/2019 until last bid submission date of working days.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00 A.M on 30thcalendar days beginning from the ninth date of January. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security shall be 2% of the total Bid amount with 15% Vat birr and must be in the form of CPO or bank guaranty from any Bank of Ethiopia.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives, who choose to attend in person at the defense construction design enterprise.
7. The Purchase reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
8. Please refer the address below
Defense Construction Design Enterprise
P.O. BOX 3414
Tel. +251 118 960 628 / +251 118 960 633