Action For Development (AFD), Supply & Installation of Solar Water Pump System with its Accessories
Invitation for Bid
Bid Ref No: AFDA-1/2019
Supply & Installation of Solar Water Pump System with its Accessories
1. Action For Development (AFD), an Ethiopian Residents Charity, invites interested bidders to Supply the required Solar Water Pump System with its Accessories and carry out installation and commissioning for its project activity: Argo Solar Powered Rural Water Supply Scheme, in BenaTsemay Woreda,South Omo Zone, SNNPRS as part of the project entitled “Drought Recovery Supports for Pastoral and Agro-Pastoral Communities in BenaTsemay Woreda, South Omo Zone of SNNPR”,” which is currently under implementation in partnership with CAFOD, SCIAF, and Trócaire (CST).
2. The supplier is expected to supply and transport solar water pump and solar system with its all accessories & carry out the installation at site and commissioning for already drilled & productive shallow water well. The supplies of the solar submersible pump (which can lift to a head of 100 m&safe discharge of 2.04 liters /sec), solar panels/ modules & all the solar system accessories should be supplied directly from STOCK in conformity with the technical specification provided in the bid document;
3. Eligible bidders are invited to take part in the bid upon submission of copies of renewed trade license, VAT registration & tax payer’s identification certificates.
4. Bidding will be conducted through open local tender procedure.
5. The bid document can be purchased from Action For Development (AFD) against payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (two hundred birr) during office hours, as of the date of this notice.
6. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Head Office of Action For Development, Addis Ababa, Tel 011 662 59 76, 0930366394, Fax 011 662 55 63, P.O. Box 19859.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting 1% of the total bid amount including 15% VAT, in the form of C.P.O. Bid bond in any other form shall not be acceptable.
8. All bids must be submitted to Action For Development, one original marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy signed in the same way as the original and marked “COPY” by stating the contract title -Supply and Installation of Solar Water Pump System with its all accessories and Bid Ref. no. AFDA-1/2019, with wax-sealed envelope at or before 10:00 A.M. local time on 22th January, 2019.The technical and financial offer must be placed together in a sealed envelope.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders and/or their official representatives who wish to attend,10:30 A.M. local time on 22th January, 2019.
10. Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated above will result in automatic rejection.
11. The Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Action For Development