The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for Supply of : Non Food Items: Cooking Pot, Tarpaulin (Plastic sheet), Washing Basin, Plate,, Body Soap and Sanitary Pad (as per the details in the bidding doc
Invitation to Bid
1. The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible, qualified bidders for Supply of :
Non Food Items: Cooking Pot, Tarpaulin (Plastic sheet), Washing Basin, , Plate,, Body Soap and Sanitary Pad (as per the details in the bidding document)
2. Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (Hundred Birr) from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Division, First floor, office No.25; which located around Stadium Addis Ababa.
3. Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2010/11 E.C., registration certificate, Tax Identification & VAT Registration Certificates and other necessary documents.
4. All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a bid security (bid bond) in acceptable forms (CPO or Bank guarantee) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting 2% of the bid offer, on separate envelope. The bid security shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
5. Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including the CPO shall then be sealed in and signed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
6. Bidders should submit sample of each items under quote.
7. Bid will be closed on Jan.21, 2019 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30pm in the presence of those bidders on their authorized representatives who are willing to attend the event at ERCS Logistics Department procurement Division Conference Room, Addis Ababa.
8. Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
9. Failure to comply of the conditions from No.2 to 8 above shall result an automatic rejection. .
10. The Ethiopian Red Cross Society reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarters
Tel. 011 5 50 91 20
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia