DEC would like to RENOVATE LATRINE HOUSES AND HYGIENE CORNERS IN SIX SCHOOLS for Refuges and Hosting Communities residing in Aysayita and Berahale districts found in Afar region with the fund granted from UNICEF.
Development Expertise Center (DEC) is an Ethiopian based Non- Governmental Organization working to contribute towards the agenda of ending poverty through integrated, community based and sustainable development interventions. There are a lot of projects being implementedunder ChildDevelopment, Gender and Life Skills Development, and Skills and Entrepreneurship Development Programs.
In line with one of the above program, DEC would like to RENOVATE LATRINE HOUSES AND HYGIENE CORNERS IN SIX SCHOOLS for Refuges and Hosting Communities residing inAysayita and Berahaledistricts found in Afar region with the fund granted from UNICEF. Therefore,DEC inviteseligible companies that are technically competent and have valid license for the current Ethiopian fiscal year.
• All bidders need to have a valid and renewed license, tax payer registration certificate for fiscal year 2011 E.C.
• The bid should clearly indicate whether the price stated includes VAT/ TOT or not.
• Waxed sealed bid must be delivered to DEC coordination office in person or postal service within 7 working days starting from the day of announcement.
• The Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder or legal representatives on January 16 ,2019 at 10:30 AM (4:30 LOCAL TIME) at DEC Coordination Office.
• DEC reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partially or fully.
Interested and eligible bidders can show their renewed license and receive a complete set of bidding document from the DEC Coordination Office found in Addis Ababa,Yeka Sub city,Wereda08,Kebele 13/14, Around Shola GebiyaP.O.Box 124175,TEL :- + 251 116 189 184/5; MOB. + 251911996321