Defense Construction Enterprise hereby invites all interested Suppliers to submit their bid for the procurement
Defense Construction Enterprise hereby invites all interested Suppliers to submit their bid for the procurement of:-
1. All bidders must attach renewed commercial License.
National bidders must attach V.A.T certificate other relevant legal documents with their bid document.
2. All bidders shall submit a bid bond guarantee amounting to birr 100,000/one hundred thousand/ or equivalent currency, in the form of unconditional Bank guarantee or CPO.
3. A complete set of bidding documents and machines specification can be obtained from procurement team office found /Ethio-China Friendship Avenue/against Non-Refundable Birr 200.00 (Two Hundreds) in cash.
4. All bids must be submitted in sealed envelope on/or before February 7,2019.
5. Bid will be closed on February 7, 2019 at 10:00 am (Morning) and bid will be opened on the same date February 7,2019 at 10:15 am (Morning) in the presence of the bidders or their representatives, who choose to attend the opening ceremony that will be held at DCE procurement office.
6. DCE reserves the right to accept or reject all or part of the bids or waives formalities without assigning any reasons thereof.
Address:- Defense Construction Enterprise
Ethio-China Road Friendship avenue
Addis Ababa, Ethiopi