Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C.intends to construct a branch office building at Waliso town and subsequently wants to invite interested and eligible Contractorsto bid for the execution of the project.
Invitation to Bid
Cooperative Bank of Oromia S.C.intends to construct a branch office building at Waliso town and subsequently wants to invite interested and eligible Contractors to bid for the execution of the project.
Interested bidders with Grade 1-3General Contractors and Grade 1-3 Building Contractors are invited to submit their Bids as per the conditions stated below;
1. Interested and eligible bidders may collect the bidding document during office hours(Monday to Friday) from 8:00am–12:00pm and from 1:00pm–5:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am–12:00pm from this announcement until bid closing date at Dembel City Centre, 7th floor (passenger lift 4), Office of the HR and Facilities Management.
2. A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of nonreturnable fee of Birr 500(Birr five hundred only) at Cooperative Bank of Oromia’s Finfine branch in cash.
3. Bid document must be delivered to Dembel City Centre, 4th floor (passenger lift 6), Office of Procurement and Facility Management on or before 25 January, 2019.
4. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 100,000 (Birr one hundred thousand only) in the form of CPO or Bank guarantee in the name of Cooperative Bank of Oromiawhich is valid for 120 days in a separate envelop attached with the technical part of the bid document.
5. Bidders must submit their Technical and Financial document in one Original and one Copy- all separately signed and wax sealed.
6. The complete bid must be submitted in one original, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and one copy also, clearly marked “COPY” and each envelops shall be separately signed and wax sealed which in the event of any discrepancy between them the Original will prevail – then both of which will be submitted in an envelope sealed and clearly marked with “Bid Document for Waliso Office Building Construction Project”.
7. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend the event at the bank’s training room, Dambel City Centre 7th floor (passenger lift 4) on January 26, 2019 at 9:00 AM.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia reserves the right to fully or partially cancel the bid.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia
Procurement & Facility Management
Dembel City Center
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia