Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of under listed item
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Invitation for Local Competitive Bid
Bid No. 67/2018/19 (RFQ 11814) and Bid No. 68/2018/19
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of under listeditem:-
A. Bid 67/2018/19
1. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from January 10, 2019for Bid No. 67/2018/19 and January 11, 2019 for Bid No. 68/2018/19from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One HundredOnly) through CBE Finance Process A/C No. 1000134998028 for each Bid during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 11.45:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 3.45:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 11:45 A.M.).WithPresentation of copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, or certification on tax issue from concerned organ, VAT Registration Certificateis a must,
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number
and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid Security/Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)in the amount of Ethiopian Birr in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or cash payment order (C.P.O).Bid Security (EMD) in any other form is not acceptable.
4. The Bid Security (EMD) should submit two hour prior to the bid closing time.EMD submitted after or on closing time with negotiation document shall be rejected by The Bank as non-responsive.
5. All Bids shall be submitted inthe tender box prepared for this purpose at procurement sub process, cited, at Commercial Bank ofEthiopia, Facilities Management Building (Near Vatican Embassy) in the meeting hall during office hour before/ or on February08, 2019; 2:00p.m. for Bid 67/2018/19 and January 25, 2019; 2:00 p.m. for Bid 68/2018/19
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, onFebruary 08, 2019; 2:30 p.m. for Bid 67/2018/19 and January 25, 2019; 2:30 p.m. for Bid 68/2018/19.
7. Interested /eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-3722858/011-372-28 47/3722826, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113691901, or visit [email protected]
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.