The African Constituency Bureau is pleased to invite qualified, competent and registered Audit firms licensed by the office of Federal Audit General to submit their technical and financial proposal for auditing the financial documents of the bureau for th
African Constituency Bureau (ACB)
Invitation to Bid for External Audit
The African Constituency Bureau for the Global Fund (ACB) was established and officially opened its headquarter in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The Bureau aims at ensuring effective engagement, representation and participation of the Africa constituencies in Global Fund processes as well as enhancing the capacity of the Africa constituencies to shape Global Fund policies and processes.
The African Constituency Bureau is pleased to invite qualified, competent and registered Audit firms licensed by the office of Federal Audit General to submit their technical and financial proposal for auditing the financial documents of the bureau for three fiscal years ending 2017 up to 2019 G.C.
1. The Audit firm should be registered with the office of the Federal Auditor General
2. Must have NGO audit experience
3. Bidders are required to submit VAT registration, TIN & professional and renewed business license.
- Interested Audit firms who fulfil the above criteria should collect the TOR from the bureau during working hours (8:30am- 5:00PM) from Monday to Friday. They can also asses the volume of work during this time.
- Bidders should submit sealed technical and financial proposals in a separate envelop on or before February 4, 2019 at 2:30PM.
- Bids will be opened on the same date at 3:00PM in the presence of all bidders or their representatives.
- The African Constituency Bureau reserves the right to reject any or all the bids.
Address: African Constituency Bureau
UNDP Regional Service Center for Africa,
Tel +251 115571649
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia