Handicap International (HI)… seeking the External Auditor to conduct an audit service
Call for External Audit Services
Handicap International (HI) is an independent and impartial aid organization working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. Working alongside persons with disabilities and other vulnerable groups, our action and testimony are focused on responding to their essential needs and improving their living conditions.
HI is currently seeking the External Auditor to conduct an audit service for its fiscal year 2018-20 financial statements in accordance with the requirement of Charities and Societies Agency (ChSA). Eligible firms which fulfill the following requirements are invited to participate in this bid and submit their proposal.
1. Renewed license for 2011 E.C.
2. Valid professional license from Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia
3. TIN and VAT registration certificate
4. Evidence of previous experience in providing similar service in International NGOs
5. Maximum period for finalizing the audit work (the audit service is expected to start mid-February)
6. IPSAS professional qualification is a plus
Audit firms that meet the above requirements are kindly invited to submit in person their technical and financial proposals from January 9 - 21, 2018during working hours in a sealed and stamped envelope.Bid will close on January 21, 2018 at 12.00 pm.
Handicap International Head Office in Addis Ababa, Dabi Complex Building, 5th Floor, Near Sa’ay Pastry or Ramada Hotel, Tel +2516631641/81
HI reserves the right to reject any or all proposals