Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia… invites all eligible National contractors of category GC-4 or/and BC 3…for bids for the construction
Employer: -Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia
Project: Construction of Gobe Midwives Accommodation at Illbabour zone Darimu Woreda 85 km far from Metu Town, Oromia region, Ethiopia.
Date: December 31, 2018
Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia (formerly known as Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital) was established in 1974GC by two volunteers, Drs. Reginald and Catharine Hamlin, both Gynecologist obstetricians. Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia provide free treatment and care to women with childbirth injuries at main Addis Ababa Fistula Hospital and five regional centers i.e. Mekele, Bahir Dar, Yirgalem, Harar and Metu., Its located at kolfe Keranio sub city, woreda 09, House Number 920 behind the Swiss Embassy.
Hamlin fistula Ethiopia now invites all eligible National contractors of category GC-4 or/and BC 3 and above to submit wax sealed and stamped bids for the construction of the above-mentioned facilities. The bidders must submit the following documents to Metu Hamlin Fistula Center finance office located on beside Karl referral hospital, in order to receive the bid documents.
a. Copy of renewed construction registration license from the Federal Ministry construction. Or from concerned Regional Governmental Bureau.
b. Copy of renewed trade license for the current year/2011
c. Copy of Tax Identification Number registration, And Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
d. Copy of Tax Clearance Certificate for the most current year/2010
e. Payment of non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (one hundred Birr).
Bids shall be accompanied by a bid security of 2 % of the bid price including VAT in the form of either CPO or unconditional bank guarantee payable to by the Name “Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia”. It is not acceptable if submitted in any other form and should be along with the envelope of
1. The original financial document. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening. Failure of uttering any of which would cause rejection from the bid.
2. Eligible bidders are required to submit Technical and financial proposals. The contractor will be selected under qualification and cost based selection procedure which is the procurement policy of HFE.
3. Technical qualification document shall be prepared in an original and one copy in a properly signed, stamped & separately wax-sealed envelopes, clearly marking "Original”, and "Copy "
4. The Financial document shall be prepared in one original and one copy. The original & the copies shall be signed, stamped & wax sealed in a separate envelope clearly marking "Original", "Copy "
5. The bidders shall wax sealed the originals and the copies of Bid in four inner envelopes (i.e. original and copy of financial and original and copy of technical documents that should be seal separately) and one outer envelope, include all these. And write clearly the type of the document and address of Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia on each envelope, any bid shall be returned unopened otherwise.
6. The Bidder shall summit the entire and required document to Mettu Hamlin Fistula Center Finance department on /or before 10:00 A.M of 15th of January ,2019 until 10:00AM. The Technical proposal will be opened first at 10:30 A.M on the same date and office in the presence of the bidders or their legal proxy.
7. The financial documents of those contractors scoring below 70% in the technical Evaluation would be returned back their financial document. Those who are technically qualified will contend on their financial proposal on which the least bidder will be the winner. However, if the price is to be unable to satisfy the technical qualification it can be rejected after being compared with the engineering Estimation.
8. The Bidder shall give sequential page number properly for each of its submitted technical documents. In the absence of which, the employer would not assume liabilities for any allegation of missing pages. Requirements on the technical (qualification) documents are stated on the TOR
9. The Hamlin fistula Ethiopia reserves the right to accept and reject all or part of the Bid and to annul the Bidding process.
Interested Bidders could obtain further information or clarification with the following Address:
Tel.0113-716544/45/46 P.o.box 3609 A.A. Fax, 0113-712866 E-mail [email protected]