Abt Associates Inc, Vector Link Ethiopia office would like to invite eligible suppliers, licensed and certified by the Ethiopian Government,
Abt Associates Inc. Vector link Project Ethiopia
BID ANNOUNCEMENT 011/2018
Supply of Galvanized Metal Angle Iron and Compartment for Dixson shelf
The USAID/ President’s Malaria Initiative (PMI)–funded Vector Link Ethiopia Project supports the FMOH in planning and implementation of IRS with the overall goal of reducing the burden of malaria in Ethiopia. The project implements IRS programs through cost effective commodity procurement and logistics system and access to technical expertise in other countries affected by malaria.
Abt Associates Inc, Vector Link Project Ethiopia office is supporting regional Health Bureaus in malaria prevention through Vector Link control activities in 44districts of Oromiya, Benishanguland Gambella.
Hence, Abt Associates Inc, Vector Link Ethiopia office would like to invite eligible suppliers, licensed and certified by the Ethiopian Government,
We hereby would like you to supply us the following Items with your best price.
1. Price shall be including 15% VAT and transport fee to AbtWarehosue at Burayu industry village
2. Attach renewed trade license, TIN and VAT registration certificate.
3. Attach company profile, recommendation and any other supporting document.
4. Submit your price offer with sealed envelope.
5. Price validity date shall be minimum one month
6. The price quotation should be explicitly stated per line items
7. Supplier which are not follow the above bid criteria and specification will be automatically disqualified from the bid.
8. 10. Abt Associate have the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
9. All interested and licensed companies are invited to submit bids until –Time Jan 08, 2019 10:00AM / 4:00 Local
10. Place of submission: Abt Associates inc, Vector Link Project Office located @ Gerji Road, Sami Building, 1st floor, Room No 105 during working hours 2:30 to 11:30 local time. Tel No. +251 116 294 89