The Private Sector Development Hub (PSD Hub... Invitation for Consultancy Service on African Continental Free Trade Area (AFCFTA) Opportunities and Challenges
Invitation for Consultancy Service
The Private Sector Development Hub (PSD Hub) Phase III Project, hosted by ECCSA funded by Sida,inviteseligible national consultants to participate in a bid to:
The African Continental Free Trade Area (AFCFTA) Opportunities and Challenges for the Ethiopian Private Sector
(Bid Ref No: PSD/RAD/008/18)
1. The tender document consisting of the Terms of References (ToR) and Instruction to Bidders (IB) can be obtained from the PSD Hub, Mexico Square, Chamber Building 7th Floor Room No 705, during normal working hours Monday to Friday, starting from December 17, 2018.
2. Interested bidders should submit currently renewed trade license and other required documentation for qualification of bidders as indicated in the instruction to Bidders.
3. Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals in separate envelopes, mentioning the bid reference number,to following address on or before Wednesday December 26, 2018, 5:00 P.M.
Private Sector Development Hub (PSD-Hub)
Ethiopia Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Associations (ECCSA)
Room No. 705
4. Technical Proposals of Bidders will be opened on Thursday December 27, 2018 at 10:00 A.M in the Board Room of ECCSA in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
5. The PSD Hub reserves the right to accept or reject the bid
6. For further information and queries, please contact
Attention: Manager, PSD Hub
Tel: 011 554 9684/55494 25
Fax: 011 554 92 78