Pastoralist Welfare Organization ( PWO… bidders to participate in the bid to supply sanitary pad
Call for Tender
Pastoralist Welfare Organization (PWO) is an Ethiopian Resident Charity Organization that works with pastoralists and agro pastoralist communities in Somali Regional State to the enhancement of sustainable livelihoods.
PWO has secured fund from the Norwegian Development Fund (DF) to implement a project entitled “Home Grown School Feeding” in Erer and Gotta Bike Wordas. Provision of sanitary Pad is one of the planed activities in this project.
Therefore, PWO invites all interested and eligible bidders to participate in the bid to supply sanitary pad with the following specification:
Bidders who are interested to participate in this bidding are required to fulfill the following requirements:
1. Bidders should have and submit legal, renewed and relevant trade license related to this business
2. Bidders should bubmit certificate that confirms payment of tax for the current year/renewed certificate
3. Bidders should be VAT registered and should submit VAT and TIN certificate
4. Submit CPO (I.e. 2% of the total price)
5. The bid/proforma should be submitted in wax sealed and stumped envelope to PWO Head Office, located around Shola Gebeya, Addis Ababa.
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their official representatives on 23/12/2018,05:Am local time at PWO Head Office, Addis Ababa.
PWO reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. For any clarifications or inquiries to forward to the organization, use the following contact address:
Pastoralist Welfare Organization (PWO)
P.O. Box: 21896 Code 1000, Kebele 13/14 House #: 269Tel.: 011-662 6407/011-661 6536/0912-052418