Pact…Invitation for BID For the Construction of Water and Sanitation Facilities.
Invitation for BID
For the Construction of Water and Sanitation Facilities.
Pact is a US-based Non-Governmental organization that has been engaged in a number of poverty alleviation and development programs in Ethiopia since 1996. Pact’s unique contribution as a development partner lies in the vitality, breadth and sectoral composition of its development programs.
As part of component II of SIPED II project Pact wants to hire capable contractors to develop springs, construct communal shower, cloth washing basins, communal toilets and rehabilitee existing water supply systems as per the design and specification to improve the delivery of water and sanitation services in its target areas.
The following are list of activities expected to be carried out by eligible contractors
Accordingly Pact invites reliable and registered Contractors of Category GC/BC 5 and 6 fulfilling the following criteria.
1. Renewed trade license
2. TIN number
1. VAT Registration certificate
2. Experience in undertaking of similar tasks, document showing such experience should be attached.
3. Has the ability/capacity to meet deadlines for completing the assignment.
4. Has past experience of undertaking such contracts to similar organizations by meeting deadlines.
Notes for Quotes:
The bid document can be collected from Pact Ethiopia Office.
Quotes will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
• Late quotes shall not be considered.
• Period of assignment.
• Bidders must comply with the design and specifications/requirements. Selection will be based on best value.
• Pact has the right to cancel or reject the whole or parts of the bid as deemed serves its interest
• Issuance of request for quotes does not constitute award/contract commitment by Pact.
• Pact reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on offeror failure to follow solicitation instructions.
• Pact reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition.
• Pact has the right to cancel the bid (in whole or part), or change the consultancy service in the interest of Pact.
• Prices should be fixed and it includes all cost of delivery to Pact Ethiopia Office. Price should also specify whether it is before or after VAT
• Pact shall not be responsible for any costs related to the preparation and submission of the quotation
• Financial quotes shall remain valid for the whole contract period from the date of signing of agreement.
Pact is not obligated to make an award by virtue of having issued this solicitation. Any award is predicated on Pact receiving funding for this express purpose. Pact can only make an award if the product fully complies with the technical specifications mentioned in the RFP. Pact may make an award to a single offeror should such an award be advantageous to Pact. Alternatively, Pact may make awards to different offerors should such multiple awards be more advantageous to Pact. Any award(s) will be made to the responsible offeror whose offer(s) has/have been determined to be most advantageous to Pact. Pact reserves the right to cancel or reject the offer, in part or the whole as deemed best serve its interest
How to Apply:
The bidders should submit the quotation clearly marked technical and financial proposal separately in person with WAX SEALED ENVELOP with “original” and “copy” of the quote to Pact Ethiopia Office until December 26, 2018, before 5:00 P.M and late quotes shall not be considered.
Pact’s office is located at Wuhalemat area, Bole Sub-City Wereda 4, House N0. 533. Telephone: •+251-11- 661 65 72/26 44/63 04/67 22