Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church Tekelay Betekehinet is pleased to invite you a bid for Maintenance worksof Pope’s Residence G+3 Apartment & G+4 Office Building in Tekelay Bete-Kehinet compound located at Amest kilo.
Rebid Invitation for
Maintenance work for the Buildings of G+3 Pope’s Residence & G+4 Administration Office at Tekelay Bete kehinet Compound
Bid Ref. No. EOTC/Maintenance/2011
Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church Tekelay Bete kehinet is pleased to invite you a bid for Maintenance worksof Pope’s Residence G+3 Apartment & G+4 Office Building in TekelayBete-Kehinet compound located at Amest kilo.
The bid invitation has been issued with the objective to guide bidders in preparing a competitive offer through understanding of responsibilities, obligations and expected performance in providing the service.
1. The Bid document shall be obtained starting on December 17, 2018at Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church Patriarch Head Office General Manager office No.21 by paying non-refundable fee of 500.00 ETB.
2. Bid closing date: December 28, 2018, at 8:00 pmand Bid opening date will be on December 28, 2018 at 8:30 pmin Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church TekelayBete-Kehinet General Manager office No.21.
3. Bidders shall submit a bid security unconditional bank guarantee bond or CPO from recognized Bank in Ethiopia to the value of 100,000.00ETB payable to Ethiopian Orthodox Tewahedo Church Patriarchate Head Office.
4. Bidders shall be GC/BC level 5 and above renewed Valid License at least for the year of 2010 EC.
5. Bidders shall submit company profile, Tax identification Number(TIN), VAT registration certificate and renewed trade license and registration at least for the year of 2010 E.C during submittal of bid documents;
6. Bid security bond to the unsuccessful bidders shall be released within 15 working days after closing of the bid
7. The successful bidder shall sign the contract within 4 working days after award notification, and failure to comply signing contract shall result in forfeiting of the bid bond;
8. For any inquire contact us [email protected] or
+251 111570726/ 0911136040