Abt Associates Invites Expression of Interest (EOI) for qualified, experienced and DATA approved local travel agencies to indicate their interest in facilitating the office’s travel itineraries both domestically and internationally. The services to be pr
Request for Expression of Internet
Abt Associate Inc. is implementing the Health Financing Improvement Program in Ethiopia with funding from the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). HFIP is a continuation of HSFR/HFG Project which has been working to support the implementation of the Health Sector Financing Reform and the Health Insurance Programs at the national, regional, zonal, woreda and health facility levels.
Abt Associates Invites Expression of Interest (EOI) for qualified, experienced and DATA approved local travel agencies to indicate their interest in facilitating the office’s travel itineraries both domestically and internationally. The services to be provided includes official travel management and related services including, but not limited to airline booking, ticketing and related services at the lowest possible cost.
Interested travel agencies are invited to submit their Expressions of Interest (EOI) along with the following information:
1. Detailed company profile which includes but is not limited to history of the company, years in business, staffing and management structure.
2. Evidence of experience in travel services management which demonstrates that it has adequate partnership with all international airlines/IATA.
3. Appropriate skills among the staff.
4. Evidence of financial capabilities including audited financial statement of last year.
5. Updated valid IATA registration /certificate.
6. Current Business license, TIN certificate, VAT registration certificate and other evidence which demonstrate that the organization is approved to operate such business.
7. Evidence of its capacity to make instant worldwide travel arrangements with access to best available fares and to provide credit facility.
8. Reference letters and list of clients which validates organization’s past performance. (Including performance certificate issued by other international organizations clients)
9. Any other necessary information to facilitate the decision making process.
The request for Quotation (RFQ) will be issues from Jan. 1-2,2019. From 9:00 AM. to 5:00 PM. Quotation submission will be due on Jan. 7,2019 no later than 5:00 PM.
Miss Aster Mekonnen will issue the bid documents and receive the proposals at the address stated below:
Abt Associates Inc. HFIP.
Lideta Sub City: Alula Aba Nega Building 5th floor
In front of Jos Hanson Building
Fax: +251 -115- 577534
Tel: +251 115-577530
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia