(Abt) HFIP is soliciting price quotations to select one preferred Tonner Provider from which it intends to enter into a One (1) year contract with a possibility of extension for the provision tonner procurement. The price needs to include delivery of the
Request for Expression of Interest
Abt Associate Inc. is implementing the Health Financing Improvement Program in Ethiopia with funding from the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). HFIP is a continuation of HSFR/HFG Project which has been working to support the implementation of the Health Sector Financing Reform and the Health Insurance Programs at the national, regional, zonal, woreda and health facility levels.
HFIP is soliciting price quotations to select one preferred Tonner Provider from which it intends to enter into a One (1) year contract with a possibility of extension for the provision tonner procurement. The price needs to include delivery of the tonner on our office address with in the short period of time.
Interested Tonner Providers are invited to submit their Expressions of Interest (EOI) along with the following information:
• The organization's/firm’s ability to supply the required tonner;
• Reference letters which demonstrate the organizations’ satisfactory past performance;
• The organization’s/firm’s ability to provide credit facility and to be billed on the 30th day of each month;
• Business Qualifications: Bidders must supply a description of core business qualifications. Bidder should attach the following copies of registration and license documents.
1) TIN Certificate
2) Renewed Business License
3) VAT Registration Certificate.
4) And other evidence which demonstrate the organization is approved to operate such business.
The request for Quotation (RFQ) will be issues from Jan. 1-2, 2019. From 9:00 a.m. to 5:00pm. Quotation submission will be due on Jan. 7, 2019 no later than 5:00 PM.
Miss Aster Mekonnen will issue the bid documents and receive the proposals at the address stated below:
Abt Associates Inc. HFIP
Lideta Sub City: alula Aba Nega Building 5th floor
Fax: +251 -115- 577534
Tel: +251 115-577530