HFIP is soliciting price quotations to select one preferred Security Service Provider Company from which it intends to enter into a One (1) year contract with a possibility of extension for the provision Security Service
Request for Quotation
Security Service for Bahar Dar Branch Office
Abt Associate Inc. is implementing the Health Financing Improvement Program in Ethiopia with funding from the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). HFIP is a continuation of HSFR/HFG Project which has been working to support the implementation of the Health Sector Financing Reform and the Health Insurance Programs at the national, regional, zonal, woreda and health facility levels.
HFIP is soliciting price quotations to select one preferred Security Service Provider Company from which it intends to enter into a One (1) year contract with a possibility of extension for the provision Security Service.
Interested service providers are invited to collet Request for Quotation document and submit a technical proposal and price quotation for Security Service fromAssociate Inc., HFIP Office along with the following information:
• The organization's/firm’s ability to provide the required Service;
• Reference letters which demonstrate the organizations’ satisfactory past performance;
• Business Qualifications: Bidders must supply a description of core business qualifications. Bidder should attach the following copies of registration and license documents.
1) TIN Certificate
2) Renewed Business License
3) VAT Registration Certificate.
4) And other evidence which demonstrate the organization is approved to operate such business and
5) Bidders must complete all the necessary information indicated in the RFQ
The request for Quotation (RFQ) will be issues from Jan. 1 & 2, 2019. From 9:00 AM. to 5:00 PM. Quotation submission will be due on Jan. 7,2019 no later than 12:00 AM.
Please use the below address to collect RFQ and submit your technical and financial proposal:
Abt Associates Inc.HFIP.
Lideta Sub City: Alula Aba Nega Building 5th floor
In front of Jos Hanson Building
Fax: +251 -115- 577534
Tel: +251 115-577530
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia