IRC now invites sealed bid from eligible qualified contractors of “GC/BC-7 and above with renewed license valid for the year 2018 (2011E.C) for the construction of different facilities (Including Materials) at Shimelba, refugee camps respectively, in Shir
Bid Reference # IRC/ Shire /Cons. Facilities/215/12/18
The International Rescue Committee, an international (IRC) - Ethiopian Program has been working in Ethiopia since 1999 and is implementing intergraded community-managed program aimed at providing the quality of lives and recovery of livelihoods of disaster affected populations through promoting individual participation, strengthening intuitions and emergency response. Currently IRC is operating in Benishangule, Tigray, SNNPR, Somali and Oromia regions on refugee assistance and livelihood.
1. The IRC now invites sealed bid from eligible qualified contractors of “GC/BC-7 and above with renewed license valid for the year 2018 (2011E.C) for the construction of different facilities (Including Materials) at Shimelba, refugee camps respectively, in Shire zone, Tigray Regional State.
2. The Tender Documents, including the Tender Guidelines, Bill of Quantities, Specification, and Drawings can be collected from IRC Addis Ababa HO and IRC Shire field office during working hours from 08:30AM up to 5:00Pm by presenting the required documents (Tin, VAT Certificate, and renewed license) starting from Thursday December 13, 2018. The complete bid document can be collected from IRC Addis Abeba HO and IRC Shire filed office.
1 IRC-Addis Ababa HO Ethiopia program ,
TK Building 6th Floor, near Bole Airport
Bole Road, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Telephone 0116)638301/6735/6/7 and;
2 IRC –Shire Field office, Catholic building, 4th floor Supply Chain department
Telephone, 0344443450, 0344441616, 0344442157
3. Bids should be received no later than Jan 02 2019, 10:00PM. At IRC Addis Abeba HO or IRC Shire filed office Catholic building, 4th floor Supply Chain department.
4. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at Jan 02 2019, 10:30PM only at the IRC conference Hall of IRC, Addis Ababa and Shire field office conference room.
5. The proposals will be evaluated based on pre-determined evaluation criteria.
6. The construction work shall be completed within maximum of 90(ninety) calendar days from the signing of a contract agreement.
7. In preparing the bid documents bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document and visiting site/ work areas at Shimelba, refugee camps respectively, in Tigray Regional State.
The International Rescue Committee reserves the right to reject the whole or part of any or all bids.