WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for procurement of the following atem.
Invitation to Bid
Procurement IT equipment
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with local government to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in 1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as Ethiopian Red Cross Society, but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 2.4 million people with safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for procurement of the following:
UPS 1000VA Pcs.
1. Bidders can collect the specification document from WaterAid office starting from Monday 10th to 20th December, 2018 .
2. The above items are required to be fully delivered within 2days up on receiving purchase order.
3. Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licence and registration, VAT, TIN Registration Certificate and other supporting letter/s concerning whether they have paid the taxations for government and have to submit these requirement/s.
4. Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before Thursday December 20, 2018 until 5:00 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening. Note: Please attach CPO in the original financial document.
5. Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and Lot number” and submit their technical and financial document in one original and one copy, all separately sealed to WaterAid Office.
6. partial bidding is allowed.
7. The complete bid must be submitted in one original, clearly marked "ORIGINAL" and one copy also clearly marked "COPY" and all envelopes shall be separately sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on the same date Friday, 21 December 2018 at 02:30 PM.
9. WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected. WaterAid Ethiopia Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail: [email protected] In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance 3rd floor Addis Ababa, Ethiopia