Nib International Bank..COMPETITIVE BIDFOR THE PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT like Note counting Machines ,Calculators etc
INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID
FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT
Bid Ref. No. NIB/10/2018/19
1. Nib International Bank would like to invite sealed bids from eligible bidders for the procurement of the following Office Equipment through open tender:
- Note counting Machines - Calculators - Fax machines
- Multi currency detecting Machines -Photocopy Machines -Metal Detector
- Exchange rate Display board -Telephone Apparatus -Water purifier & dispenser
2. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedure contained in the procurement manual of the Bank.
3. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Birr Two Hundred) Starting from December 12, 2018 during office hours from Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 12:00 am and 1:00 pm -5:00 Pm and Saturday: 8:00am - 12:00 am. From the address mentioned below
4. Address: Nib International Bank Procurement and Property Administration Division, located at Dembel City Center, 4th floor, for further information: Telephone +251 11 5 50 44 52/ +251 115 58 06 51, Fax +251 11 5 500591
5. For eligibility, bidders should bring copy of renewed Trade license, certificate of registration, Tax payers registration certificate, Value added tax certificate and tax clearance certificate.
6. Bidders are advised to review the bid document carefully before submitting their bids.
7. Bid proposal must be sealed and deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose during office hours at the address mentioned under number 4 before the bid closing time.
8. Bid proposal must be accompanied with a bid bond of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand) in the form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee valid for not less than 90 days from the date of bid opening.
9. This bid will be closed on January 02, 2019 at 10:00 am and will be opened on January 02, 2019 at 10:15 am in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address mentioned under serial number 4.
10. Failure to observe the instructions and conditions in the bidding document will constitute grounds for rejection.
11. The Bank reserves the right to reject the bid either partially or fully without giving reasons thereof.
Nib International Bank
Telephone +251 11 5 50 44 52/+251 115 58 06 51, Fax +251 11 5 500591
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia