John Snow, Inc. JSI/AIDS Free project…Bid Announcement for HP Toners providers
Bid Announcement for HP Toners providers
Issue Date: December 7, 2018
Material: HP original toners for different printers
Closing date: December 19, 2018
John Snow, Inc. JSI/AIDS Free project is funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development, provides technical assistance in health commodity logistics, to the Government of Ethiopia including various federal and regional agencies. JSI would like to sign an agreement with a supplier to provide HP Toners for different printers.
Description of Service
Purpose: To obtain Original HP Toners per the below specific printers
• Relevant renewed business license, VAT and TIN registration certificates
• Price as per specification listed.
• Provide reasonable price/ corporate rate.
• Companies that can provide credit facility are highly preferred.
Documents to be submitted
• Company profile, renewed business license, VAT and TIN registration certificates
• Price for HP Toners per specification.
Instruction to Applicants
The application must be submitted in sealed envelope, labeled “Application for HP Toners” to our office Awlo Business Center, 5th Floor, Bole Medhanialem, (Next to Kenenisa Hotel), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Applications should be submitted within due date stated above.
This document is a request for quote only, and in no way obligates JSI to make an award. JSI reserves the right to reject any and all offers received and/or to cancel the RFQ. Vendors whose quote is not selected will be notified.