The Ethiopian Reinsurance Share Company (Ethiopian-Re) invites interested and eligible bidders that provides project consulting (Quality Assurance) service in the implementation of SAP Reinsurance and SAP General Ledger Application
Ethiopian Reinsurance Share Company
INVITATION TO BID
Bid No. Ethio Re-Ibid 0001/2019
1. The Ethiopian Reinsurance Share Company (Ethiopian-Re) invites interested and eligible bidders that provides project consulting (Quality Assurance) service in the implementation of SAP Reinsurance and SAP General Ledger Application.
2. Bid documents can be collected in person from the address mentioned below against payment of non-refundable Birr 250.00.
3. Local bidders should submit renewed license, VAT registration, TIN certificate and current year tax clearance.
4. International bidders are required to submit an authorized license or certificate that indicates they are authorized to transact the subject matter of the bid from the country of origin.
5. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by a bid security amounting to Birr 50,000.00 in the form of unconditional bank guarantee, CPO, or bid security issued by a well-known foreign bank and confirmed by a bank licensed to operate in Ethiopia.
6. The bid remains floating for 45 consecutive calendar days effective from December 9, 2018 and shall be closed on January 22, 2019 and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 PM at Ethiopian-Re office. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
7. Sealed bids must be marked as for :
“For Providing Project Consulting (Quality Assurance)Services for the implementation of SAP Reinsurance and SAP General Ledger Application Project” original and copy of Technical Proposals in a separate wax-sealed envelope and also original and copy of Financial Proposals in a separate wax-sealed envelopes must be delivered to the address specified below and placed in the box prepared for this purpose on or before January 22, 2019 at 2:00 PM.
• Ethiopian Reinsurance Share Company,
• Finance and Administration Department,
• Kirkos Sub City Woreda 9, Bitweded Baheru Abraham Tower 6th floor, Bole road adjacent to Dembel City Center.
• Tel. + 251-115 57 57 57, +251937646710, +251911241600;
• Fax – 251 11 57 57 58
• Email address – [email protected]
• Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
8. Ethiopian Reinsurance Share Company reserves the right to cancel all or parts of this bid.