The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible prospective bidder who have experience in Consultancy service in developing & supply of Street Children Guideline as per the provided TOR.
Invitation to Bid
1. The Ethiopian Red Cross Society (ERCS) invites sealed bid from eligible prospective bidder who have experience in Consultancy service in developing & supply of Street Children Guideline as per the provided TOR.
2. Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) from ERCS Logistics Department Procurement Division, First floor, office No.25; which located around Addis Ababa Stadium.
3. All tenders must be submitted to Ethiopia Red Cross Society along with a BID SECURITY (BID BOND) in acceptable Forms (CPO OR BANK GUARANTEE) specified in the bidding data sheet amounting to 2% of the bid offer, on separate envelope. The bid Security Shall be valid for 28 consecutive days beyond the end of the validity period of the bid.
4. Financial offer shall be produced in separate sealed envelopes labelled as ORIGINAL and COPY. TECHNICAL OFFER shall be made in a separate third sealed envelope clearly labelled as TECHNICAL OFFER. The four envelopes including CPO shall then be sealed in and signed, sealed outer envelope, addressed to Ethiopia Red Cross Society whose address is mentioned below.
5. Bidders are kindly requested to submit their price quotation along with technical document based on detailed requirements on our TOR on or before Dec 19, 2018 at 2:00 pm.
6. Bid will be closed on the Dec 19,2018 at 2:00 pm and will be opened on the same date at 2:30 pm at ERCS Conference Room in the presence of those bidders or their authorized representatives
7. Bidders are advised to read bidding document thoroughly in order to fill all the necessary details requested in the bidding document.
8. Failure to comply with the conditions from No.2 to 7 above shall result in automatic rejection
9. Ethiopia Red Cross Society reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to bidders.
Ethiopian Red Cross Society Head Quarters
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia