Dashen Bank S.C. (the Employer) would like to invite interested bidders for the installation works of Dessie Dashen Bank Buildings located in Dessie town
Invitation to Bid for Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Ventilation (Duct exhaust fan) and additional Security Cameras Works of Dessie Dashen Own Building
1. Dashen Bank S.C. (the Employer) would like to invite interested bidders for the installation works of Dessie Dashen Bank Buildings located in Dessie town
2. The Bid documents can be purchased by eligible Contractors/Suppliers having a relevant licence on this specific field of work.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures as per FPPA directive and is open to all bidders.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from:
a) For information
Dashen Bank, Engineering Service Department
Nifas Silk Branch Building at 3rd Floor, next to Nifas silk Paint factory
P.O. Box 12752
And purchase the bidding documents at the address given below;
b) For Document purchase and submittal
Dashen Bank, Facilities Management Department
Beklobet Adjacent to Garad Building at 1st Floor,
Ext. 124,126,127 & 128
Monday to Friday: from 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM in the morning and
1:00 PM – 5:00 PM in the afternoon, and
Saturday morning: from 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders within 10 (ten) days starting from December 3, 2018 at the address stated above (4b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 150 (One Hundred Fifty Birr). The method of payment will be in cash.
6. Bidders must submit the TECHNICAL and the FINANCIAL OFFER in separate envelopes in duplicate copies labeled as original and copy accompanied by a bid security in an acceptable form as stated in the bidding document.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address stated above (4b) at 2:00 PM on or before December 24, 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 5,000.00 (five Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ or their representatives at the address stated above (4b) at 2:30 PM on December 24, 2018.
8. The bid security shall be presented separately.
9. Bidders must meet the minimum requirement set for Technical qualification for the consideration of their Financial Offer.
10. Bidders shall read the bidding document thoroughly and respond accordingly.
11. Financial offer of those bidders who fail to meet the minimum Technical requirement, stated in the Bidding Documents, will be returned unopened to bidders.
12. Financial offer of bidders substantially responsive to the Bidding Document will be opened and evaluated further as stated in the Bidding Document.
13. The Bank (the employer) reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.