Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of: Wall Clock
Commercial Bank of Ethiopia
Local Competitive Bid
Bid No. 39/2018/19
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested bidders for the supply of:-
2. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from December 6, 2018 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building,near Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr)which shall be paid against Acct. No.1000134998028 to the account of ‘CBE Finance Process’ account, in the name of the bidder and bring copy of the advice to collect the bid document during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 11:45 A.M.) Presentation of copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
3. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting the bid document. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness or any failure of the delivered address of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
4. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by bid security/ Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)in the amount Stated above in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.).Bid security in any other form is not acceptable.
5. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately until January 4 201912:00 A.M. in the above mentioned address 1st floor room No. 103. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
6. All bids shall be submitted in tender box prepared for this purpose before January 4, 2019; 2:00 P.M.in the afternoon in the above mentioned address.
7. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on January 4, 2019; at 2:30P.M. in the afternoon.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 011 3692656/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89, [email protected]
9. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
10. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.