Commercial Bank of Ethiopia Invitation for International Competitive Bid for Contract Furnishing Companies
Bid No. 94/2017/18
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia invites interested Contract Furnishing Companies/ bidders for the supply of 46 types of office furniture.
1. The bid document shall be obtained commencing from May 28, 2018 from Procurement Sub-/Process cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.; 1:00 – 4:00 P.M. and Saturday 8:00 – 12:00 A.M.) Presentation copy of renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, and VAT Registration Certificateis a must.
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state their direct line number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit/ Equivalent amount in USD, EURO OR GBP of Birr 500,000.00 in the form of Unconditional Bank guarantee counter guaranteed Ethiopian bank. Bid bond in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Bid Bond shall be provided with Technical bid document in the above mentioned address 1st floor room No. 101. Bidders who submit the technical bid document without bid bond the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
5. Bidders shall be submitted their bid proposal& bid document in tender box prepared for this purpose on or before July 11, 2018; 10:00 A.M. in the above mentioned address.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who wish to attend, on July 11, 2018; at 10:30 A.M.
7. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P.O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 0113 69 20 10/011 3 72 28 58, Fax 011 3 72 28 89/0113 69 19 94, TenderInquiry @cbe.com.et
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (5) above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.