Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the generator and ather
COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
INVITATION To Local Open Tender
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intends to procure the following item
2. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communication due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the bank.
3. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by the bid bond/Earnest Money Deposit in the amount of Birr 670,000.00 (Six Hundred Seventy Thousand Birr only)for LOT I, Birr 21,000.00 (Twenty One Thousand Birr) for LOT II and Birr 430,000.00 (Four Hundred Thirty Thousand Birr) for LOT IIIin the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O.). Bid bond/EMD in any other form is not acceptable.
4. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD)/Bid Bond shall be provided separately until January 3, 2019 at 12:00 A.M. in the above mentioned address 1st floor room No. 103. Bidders who submit the EMD/Bid Bond together with the Bid documents shall be automatically rejected.
5. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours be fore January 3, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
6. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on January 3, 2019 at 2:30 p.m. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
7. Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 - 5 above shall result in automatic rejection.
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-28-26 251-11-372-28-58/47/26/78,Fax 251-11-372-28-89, or visit: [email protected]
9. The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.