CARE ETHIOPIA now invites bids from eligible bidders for the Contract of Water supply project including the supply and construction of all required materials.
INVITATION TO BIDS
BID NO. 029/2018
- CARE ETHIOPIA has been implementing Emergency response projects through funding from internal sources in Gedio zone. The project is water supply project which includes Spring Capping, construction of water points, washing basin and cattle trough and related activities in Yirgachefe Woredas (LOT I), Bulle woredas (LOT II) and pipe laying works (LOT III).
- It is intended that part of this budget will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Water supply project and associated works as per the bid and contract documents.1. CARE ETHIOPIA now invites bids from eligible bidders for the Contract of Water supply project including the supply and construction of all required materials.
2. Interested eligible bidders are invited and may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at:
CARE ETHIOPIA Tel. 251 116 18 32 94,
3. A complete set of the bid documents may be collected from CARE Ethiopia at its Addis Ababa office by producing relevant renewed trade and Water works construction licenses issued by competent government organs upon payments of a non-refundable fee of Fifty (50.00) Ethiopian Birr for each Lot.
4. Bid documents must be collected since December 03,2018 and must be submitted to the above mentioned office (s) on and before December 12,2018 until 10:30 Local time and must be accompanied by 1% (One- percent) of the bid amount in the form of Sealed CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee.
5. CARE ETHIOPIA reserves the right to reject part and/ or all of the bids.