The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI... INVITATION TO BID Provision of multi function copier/scanner/printer lease and managed print service.
INVITATION TO BID
Provision of multi function copier/scanner/printer lease and managed print service.
The International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) works to improve food security and reduce poverty in developing countries through research for better and more sustainable use of livestock. ILRI is a member of the CGIAR Consortium which works for a food-secure future.
ILRI invites proposals from qualified, competent, knowledgeable, and experienced companies for provision of multi function copier/scanner/printer service on lease base.The firms submitting proposals must be prepared to immediately enter into a lease agreement (“Agreement”) with ILRI for the provision of equipment, printing management software, consumables, technical and administrative onsite support as the duties and responsibilities set forth in the Request for Proposals (“RFP”).The printing management software is expected to centrally control efficiency, quality and availability of the service provision to the expected service level and associated cost segregated periodically for respective projects and cost centres to facilitate full cost recovery from the projects and cost centres that utilize the service. Accordingly;
1. ILRI requires 19 MFP printers to serve this purpose. From these 2 are heavy duty colour printers. The heavy-duty printers are fixed at a central location to serve colour and A3 size printing in a pool. The remaining 17 printers are mid-range A4 size black and white printers fixed at various locations to provide printing, copying and scanning service within 10 to 15 meters proximity from user offices. In addition, ILRI requires printing management software to centrally control and report the printing and copying services segregated for respective projects and cost centres to facilitate full cost recovery from the projects and cost centres that utilize the service.
2. Bidders may obtain bidding documents from ILRI Ethiopia Supply Chain Unit during office hours, from Monday to Friday 9:00am to 11:00pm local time starting from the date this notice is announced on the newspaper against payment of non-refundable fee of ETB 100 (One Hundred Birr) only be available until December 6, 2018.
3. Site visit and pre-bid meeting is mandatory that bidders shall attend on December 6, 2018 at 10:30 am.
4. One original and one copy sealed and stamped bid which is valid for 90 calendar days must be delivered to the address indicated below on or before September 10, 2018 to 5:00pm local time. Late bids shall be rejected.
5. Bidders are required to attach Relevant & Valid license to operate in Ethiopia, business profile and list of organizations served so far.
Address:ILRI Ethiopia [Addis Ababa] CMC road near Gurdshola.
Phone: [+251-116-17-20-00] Fax: [+251-116-17-20-01]
E-Mail: [email protected]
ILRI reserve the right to reject any or all bids.