Wegagen Bank S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the purchase of the under listed items in the table below.
INVITATION FOR BID
Bid No. WB/PPA/065/18
1. Wegagen Bank S.C. invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the purchase of the under listed items in the table below.
1. The bid documents including contract conditions and item specifications can be obtained commencing since November 26, 2018 from Procurement and Property Administration Office at 16th floor at Wegagen Tower, In front of A.A. Stadium, by paying non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr) to be deposited in Account Number 0736452410101 at Wegagen Bank S.C., any branch, during office working hours (8:00AM-5:00PM).
2. Presentation of copy renewed trade license, Tax Clearance Certificate, TIN Certificate, and VAT/TOT Registration Certificate is mandatory.
3. All bids must be accompanied by the bid Security/Earnest money deposit in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Order Payment (C.P.O) from a reputed Bank a listed amount of Birr in accordance to the above table for each lot in the name “Wegagen Bank S.C.”
4. The bidders need to present their proposals in sealed bid/envelopes.
5. The Sealed Bid Documents must be reached and deposited in the tender box prepared separately for this purpose at Wegagen Bank S.C, Procurement, and Property Administration, during office hours as per schedule above.
6. Bids submitted without prescribed Tender fee or Security Bond shall be liable for rejection at the time of Tender opening. Tender document and Security Bond shall be submitted separately along with each Tender.
7. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend at the place mentioned under no. 2.
8. Failure to comply with any of the conditions from (1) to (8) above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. The winner suppliers shall summit 10% of the award amount in the form of Performance Bond Guarantee.
10. For any inquire, please don’t hesitate to contact Procurement and Property Administration, on Tel. 011-872-08-89/ 011-872-08-63
“The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject the bid either partially or fully as found appropriate”.