WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for :Consultancy service for the production of documentary film (Water for Africa through leadership and institutional support (WALIS).
INVITATION TO BID
Consultancy service for the production of documentary film
WaterAid is an international Non-Governmental Organization established in 1981. Its vision is a world where everyone, everywhere has access to safe water, sanitation and hygiene and its mission is to transform lives by providing safe water, sanitation and hygiene (WaSH). WaterAid works in partnership with local government to effectively contribute towards the achievement of its vision and mission. WaterAid started its mission in Ethiopia in 1983 by financing small projects through established organizations such as Ethiopian Red Cross Society, but opened its country office in 1991. So far, it served more than 2.4 million people with safe water, sanitation and hygiene.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for :
Consultancy service for the production of documentary film (Water for Africa through leadership and institutional support (WALIS).
1. Detailed and general information for the aforementioned actions can be obtained from WAE’s office during working hours, 08:30 AM – 12:30 PM and 01:30 – 05:00 PM, Monday, 26 November 2018 – Friday, 07 December 2018.
2. Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licence and registration, VAT, TIN Registration Certificate and other supporting letter/s concerning whether they have paid the taxations for government and have to submit these requirement/s.
3. Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before Monday, 10 December 2018 until 11:30 AM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening.
Note: Please attach CPO in the original financial document.
4. Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and name of the project and submit their technical and financial document in one original and one copy, all separately sealed to WaterAid Office.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on the same date Monday, 10 December 2018 at 02:30 PM.
6. The complete bid must be submitted in one original, clearly marked "ORIGINAL" and one copy also clearly marked "COPY" and all envelopes shall be separately sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
7. WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail: [email protected]
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance 3rd floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia