COMMERCIAL BANK OF ETHIOPIA
International Competitive Bid
Request for Proposal
Bid No. 92/2017/18 RFQ NO. 11278
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intended to procure the following item:
Description of Goods or Related Services
Lot 1-E-commerce Market-place and
Lot 2- Payment Getaway Solution
2. The Bid document shall be obtained commencing June 4, 2018 from Procurement Sub-Process, cited at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Facilities Management Building (Near Vatican Embassy), 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00 (Three hundred Birr) only during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00 a.m., 1:00–4:30 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45 a.m.). Presentation copy of related renewed Trade License and or Tax Clearance Certificate or Certification on Tax issue from concerned organ is a must for foreign bidders. Local bidders should include Vat Registration Certificate in addition to the above requirements.
3. Bidders shall be quite sure to state direct line phone number, cell phone number, fax number and e-mail address of their organization correctly while collecting bid documents. Failure in receipt of bid communications due to incorrectness of the above will not be the responsibility of the Bank.
4. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by a bid security amount of Birr 40,000.00 (forty thousand birr only) for each lot or equivalent in USD in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O) Bid security in any other form is not acceptable.
5. The bid security should be submitted two hour prior to the bid closing time together with the bid document. The bid security submitted after or on closing time with negotiation document shall be rejected by the Bank as non- responsive.
6. All bids shall be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose before July 3, 2018 at 14:00 in the above mentioned address.
7. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on July 3, 2018 at 14:30 at the place mentioned under no. 6 above in Facilities Management Meeting Hall.
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from (2) to (7) above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the office of Procurement, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-3722858, 251-11-3722847, 251-11-3722826, Fax 251-11-3722889, or visit [email protected]
10. CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.